1. He bought his first share at age 11 and he now regrets that he started too late!
Things were very cheap that time! Encourage your children to invest!
2. He bought a small farm at age 14 with savings from delivering newspapers.
Encourage your children to start some kind of business!
3. He still lives in the same small 3-bedroom house in mid-town Omaha , that he bought.
Don't buy more than what you "really need" and encourage your children to do and think the same.
4. He drives his own car everywhere and does not have a driver or security people around him.
You are what you are
5. He never travels by private jet, although he owns the world's largest private jet company.
Always think how you can accomplish things economically
6. His company, Berkshire Hathaway, owns 63 companies. He writes only one letter each year to the CEOs of these companies, giving them goals for the year. He never holds meetings or calls them on a regular basis.
Assign the right people to the right jobs
7. He has given his CEO's only two rules.
Rule number 1: do not lose any of your share holder's money.
Rule number 2: Do not forget rule number 1.
Set goals and make sure people focus on them
8. He does not socialize with the high society crowd. His past time after he gets home is to make himself some pop corn and watch Television.
Don't try to show off, just be your self and do what you enjoy doing
9. Warren Buffet does not carry a cell phone, nor has a computer on his desk.
10. Bill Gates, the world's richest man met him for the first time only 5 years ago. Bill Gates.
Did not think he had anything in common with Warren Buffet. So he had scheduled his meeting only for half hour. But when Gates met him, the meeting lasted for ten hours and Bill Gates became a devotee of Warren Buffet.
His advice to young people:
"Stay away from credit cards (bank loans) and invest in yourself and Remember:
Money doesn't create man but it is the man who created money.
Live your life as simple as you are.
Don't do what others say, just listen them, but do what you feel good.
Don't go on brand name; just wear those things in which you feel comfortable.
Don't waste your money on unnecessary things; just spend on them who really in need rather.
After all it's your life then why gives chance to others to rule our life."
"The HAPPIEST people DONOT necessarily have the BEST of all.
They simply APPRECIATE what they find on their way”
Let us choose the way to live!!!
Articles to Read :
01. INDIANS=>Don't Buy P-E-T-R-O-L
02. Beware of MOUSE (MOUSE ARM !!!)
03. Surface Computer : Microsoft
04. The Road is Never Long Between Friends !!!
05. Principle of Life !!! By Stephen Covey
06. FLY PEN TOP COMPUTER by LEAP FROG
07. The KPO Industry : New Horizen (Part-I)
08. The KPO Industry : KPO & BPO (Part-II)
09. The KPO Industry : Why GLOBAL concentrated to INDIA? (Part-III)
10. What next ? After the Death of One Love Bird.....
11. Amazing Photos From the Russian Website....
12. The Heaven on the Land....
13. Gorgeous photos of the Nature !!!
14. Awesome Pictures !!!
15. Magical Moving Images
16. 3 Words !!!
17. INDIA : The DARK Side !!!
18. Lightning burst captured in photo !!!
19. ...they take 9 months to download
20. Safe in Daddy's Arms !!!
21. Burning Rainbow !!!
22. Volcano oozes lava into the ocean !!!
23. The TULIP's World !!!
24. The Women World !!!
25. Play like a TOY !!!
26. Singapore Threatened by Poision Spider
27. Innocent Kids : Feel Your Childhood !!!
28. I meet SWAMI at our Factory !!!
29. Two Moons on 27th August !!!
30. Awesome Paper Art
31. Mother Power !!
32. Late Hour Working
33. If you plant honesty, it will determine what you will reap later!!
34. Plushy Airports of UK
35. Friendship : From My Mental Vision
36. Selective Listeneing
37. Online Big Bazar of Promotional Products
38. A Live Interview between YOU & INDIAN GOVERNMENT
39. My dear Sweethearts, What is Love?
40. Sir Sachin Tendulkar : Any thing missed here?
41. A Market of Holesale Shirts
42. A Love Story : Not to Forget
43. HP : The New Era of Inkjet Cartridges and Printers
44. Nature : A Natural Friend
45. Choose Your Frame at ZenniOptical.com
46. Mother Of Nation : Mother Teresa
47. Save your car with carinsurancerates.com
48. Arab Belly Dance : The Modern Era of New Dance
49. Keep Close Your Emotions in MailBoxes
50. The World's Most Expensive Vodka : Diva Vodka
51. Europe's Online Ticket Exchange Hub
52. Improve Your Life with Yoga and Meditation
53. Belief in yourself and your abilities
54. Countdown begins : Grab your Tickets Now
55. Health Mistakes We Did Regularly
56. The World of (E)mpire - A Online Shopping Mall
57. Abortion : The Dark Moment of Womanhood
58. Heena : The Mehendi World
59. Create Meaningful Pictures with Water Drops Art
60. Communication Skill : An Accomplishment of Life
61. Budget 2008-2009 : Highlights
62. Music Is Life : Create an email account for preserving songs
63. Smile : The key that fits the lock of everybody's heart
64. Innocence : An innocence review ... my way!
65. A review : 7 Secrets of Success
66. Crown : The mirror of your personality
67. Always allows the Boss to Speak First!
68. Body Art : An art to invoke emotions!
69. How you think about your Dining Room?
70. India : The creation of beautiful classical paintings
71. Mother : The Ocean of Love
72. School In A Cave : I just missed it
73. Birthday and Cake : A Delicious Treat and Emotions of Everyone
74. Photography : An art from the core of the heart
75. Classic Definitions & Cool Meanings
76. A Small Touching Story : Mainly for Professionals
77. Is it your dream bike? - You just dream about Dream Girl
78. 21 tips on take and give philosophy : worth for our lives
79. The Problem, could be very much within us
80. Memorable Gudhi Padwa : Received a greeting through the mail
81. Gather all resources before working on any project
82. India : Truth alone Triumphs - 1
83. India : Truth alone Triumphs - 2
84. India : Truth alone Triumphs - 3 (India Trade)
85. India : Truth alone Triumphs - 4 (Self Reliance)
86. Tata Nano wants the supplier for its 1 Lac Rs. Car. Anybody interested?
87. Honey, where would I have been without you?
88. India : Truth alone Triumphs - 5 (Pharmaceuticals)
89. India : Truth Alone Triumph - 6 (Foreign Multi-National Companies)
90. India Truth Alone Triumph - 7 (BPO)
91. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly
92. When you leave office today, Put the Glass Down
93. Poison that kill your dreams
94. Life is all about choices : You have Two Choices!
95. A Presence of mind!
96. Your Health is My Concern (Juice) - 1
97. Funny things just enjoy!