Innocence, the term indicates blameworthiness, with respect to an act punishable by law.
It can also refer to a state of unknowing, where one's experience is lesser, in either a relative view to social peers, or by an absolute comparison to a more common normative scale. In contrast to ignorance, it is generally viewed as a positive term, connoting a blissfully positive view of the world, in particular one where the lack of knowledge stems from a lack of wrongdoing, whereas greater knowledge comes from doing wrong. This connotation may be connected with a popular false etymology explaining "innocent" as meaning "not knowing" (Latin noscere).
Slide Show: Source (Innocence)
People who lack the mental capacity to understand the nature of their acts may be regarded as innocent regardless of their behavior. From this meaning comes the term innocent to refer to a child under the age of reason, or a person, of any age, who is severely mentally disabled.
In some cases, the term of "innocence" connotes a pejorative meaning, where an assumed level of experience dictates common discourse or baseline qualifications for entry into another, different, social experience. Since experience is the prime factor in determining a person's point of view, innocence is often also used to imply an ignorance or lack of personal experience.
But if it matters to your kids; Do you know the ways to keep your kid’s innocence? Here are some points to defend the child and keep him innocent.
1. Love your child. Show your child what real love is. Show your child limits on how love is demonstrated. Demonstrate that a husband-wife love is different than a parent-child love. Love between friends is different than love between dating couples. Teach your child love and boundaries to love.
2. Monitor and limit television access. Install or use a parental control device on your television. The v-chip has become mandatory in all TV's sold in the U.S. over 33 inches and is used based on your criteria. Choose a child-friendly rating on the TV the child uses most often. Use TV Guardian to edit out all offensive language that the V-Chip doesn't filter.
3. Talk to your child. Be the first person to mention sex, violence, and drug use to your child. Be the first to confront difficult issues before the child is faced with the situation or hears about it from friends. Keep the lines of communication open and invite potentially awkward questions. Educate your child on the dangers in life.
4. Stay out of areas that could threaten your child's innocence. Visit the Sex Offender Registry and keep your child away from predators' eyes. Don't take your child into a bar or sexually explicit situation.
5. Protect your children's ears. Monitor what they are listening to. Music sends a message. Determine what the message of their music is and discuss it with the child. Limit their access to messages that you feel are inappropriate. Whether it is the message or the language used, monitor it and take it away if it is not innocent.
6. Do all things in moderation. A cowboy movie that is killing the "bad guy" can jeopardize innocence if it is all you are filling your mind with. A cowboy movie isn’t bad, but does all things in moderation to keep your kids innocent.
Articles to Read :
01. INDIANS=>Don't Buy P-E-T-R-O-L
02. Beware of MOUSE (MOUSE ARM !!!)
03. Surface Computer : Microsoft
04. The Road is Never Long Between Friends !!!
05. Principle of Life !!! By Stephen Covey
06. FLY PEN TOP COMPUTER by LEAP FROG
07. The KPO Industry : New Horizen (Part-I)
08. The KPO Industry : KPO & BPO (Part-II)
09. The KPO Industry : Why GLOBAL concentrated to INDIA? (Part-III)
10. What next ? After the Death of One Love Bird.....
11. Amazing Photos From the Russian Website....
12. The Heaven on the Land....
13. Gorgeous photos of the Nature !!!
14. Awesome Pictures !!!
15. Magical Moving Images
16. 3 Words !!!
17. INDIA : The DARK Side !!!
18. Lightning burst captured in photo !!!
19. ...they take 9 months to download
20. Safe in Daddy's Arms !!!
21. Burning Rainbow !!!
22. Volcano oozes lava into the ocean !!!
23. The TULIP's World !!!
24. The Women World !!!
25. Play like a TOY !!!
26. Singapore Threatened by Poision Spider
27. Innocent Kids : Feel Your Childhood !!!
28. I meet SWAMI at our Factory !!!
29. Two Moons on 27th August !!!
30. Awesome Paper Art
31. Mother Power !!
32. Late Hour Working
33. If you plant honesty, it will determine what you will reap later!!
34. Plushy Airports of UK
35. Friendship : From My Mental Vision
36. Selective Listeneing
37. Online Big Bazar of Promotional Products
38. A Live Interview between YOU & INDIAN GOVERNMENT
39. My dear Sweethearts, What is Love?
40. Sir Sachin Tendulkar : Any thing missed here?
41. A Market of Holesale Shirts
42. A Love Story : Not to Forget
43. HP : The New Era of Inkjet Cartridges and Printers
44. Nature : A Natural Friend
45. Choose Your Frame at ZenniOptical.com
46. Mother Of Nation : Mother Teresa
47. Save your car with carinsurancerates.com
48. Arab Belly Dance : The Modern Era of New Dance
49. Keep Close Your Emotions in MailBoxes
50. The World's Most Expensive Vodka : Diva Vodka
51. Europe's Online Ticket Exchange Hub
52. Improve Your Life with Yoga and Meditation
53. Belief in yourself and your abilities
54. Countdown begins : Grab your Tickets Now
55. Health Mistakes We Did Regularly
56. The World of (E)mpire - A Online Shopping Mall
57. Abortion : The Dark Moment of Womanhood
58. Heena : The Mehendi World
59. Create Meaningful Pictures with Water Drops Art
60. Communication Skill : An Accomplishment of Life
61. Budget 2008-2009 : Highlights
62. Music Is Life : Create an email account for preserving songs
63. Smile : The key that fits the lock of everybody's heart