The dismayed teacher was expecting an effortless correct answer (three). She was disappointed. Maybe the child did not listen properly, she thought. She repeated, dear, listen carefully. "If I give you one apple and one apple and one apple, how many apples will you have?"
Kid had seen the disappointment on his teacher's face. He calculated again on his fingers. But within him he was also searching for the answer that will make the teacher happy. His search for the answer was not for the correct one, but the one that will make his teacher happy. This time hesitatingly he replied, "Four"
The disappointment stayed on the teacher's face. She remembered that kid liked strawberries. She thought maybe he doesn't like apples and that is making him loose focus. This time with an exaggerated excitement and twinkling in her eyes she asked, "If I give you one strawberry and one strawberry and one strawberry, then how many you will have?"
Seeing the teacher happy, young kid calculated on his fingers again. There was no pressure on him, but a little on the teacher. She wanted her new approach to succeed. With a hesitating smile young kid enquired, "Three?"
The teacher now had a victorious smile. Her approach had succeeded. She wanted to congratulate herself. But one last thing remained. Once again she asked him, "Now if I give you one apple and one apple and one more apple how many will you have?"
Promptly kid answered, "Four!"
The teacher was aghast. "How dear, how?", she demanded in a little stern and irritated voice.
In a voice that was low and hesitating young kid replied, "Because I already have one apple in my bag"
Guys, this is the story happened with my kid "Atharva". Two days back his teacher met us at mall and the time she looked at Atharva, she remembered whole story in front of us. We have no words to express our feeling in front of Atharva's teacher?
Is it that means, when someone gives you an answer that is different from what you expect doesn’t think they are wrong. There may be an angle that you have not understood at all. You will have to listen and understand, but never listen with a predetermined notion.
Articles to Read :
01. INDIANS=>Don't Buy P-E-T-R-O-L
02. Beware of MOUSE (MOUSE ARM !!!)
03. Surface Computer : Microsoft
04. The Road is Never Long Between Friends !!!
05. Principle of Life !!! By Stephen Covey
06. FLY PEN TOP COMPUTER by LEAP FROG
07. The KPO Industry : New Horizen (Part-I)
08. The KPO Industry : KPO & BPO (Part-II)
09. The KPO Industry : Why GLOBAL concentrated to INDIA? (Part-III)
10. What next ? After the Death of One Love Bird.....
11. Amazing Photos From the Russian Website....
12. The Heaven on the Land....
13. Gorgeous photos of the Nature !!!
14. Awesome Pictures !!!
15. Magical Moving Images
16. 3 Words !!!
17. INDIA : The DARK Side !!!
18. Lightning burst captured in photo !!!
19. ...they take 9 months to download
20. Safe in Daddy's Arms !!!
21. Burning Rainbow !!!
22. Volcano oozes lava into the ocean !!!
23. The TULIP's World !!!
24. The Women World !!!
25. Play like a TOY !!!
26. Singapore Threatened by Poision Spider
27. Innocent Kids : Feel Your Childhood !!!
28. I meet SWAMI at our Factory !!!
29. Two Moons on 27th August !!!
30. Awesome Paper Art
31. Mother Power !!
32. Late Hour Working
33. If you plant honesty, it will determine what you will reap later!!
34. Plushy Airports of UK
35. Friendship : From My Mental Vision
36. Selective Listeneing
37. Online Big Bazar of Promotional Products
38. A Live Interview between YOU & INDIAN GOVERNMENT
39. My dear Sweethearts, What is Love?
40. Sir Sachin Tendulkar : Any thing missed here?
41. A Market of Holesale Shirts
42. A Love Story : Not to Forget
43. HP : The New Era of Inkjet Cartridges and Printers
44. Nature : A Natural Friend
45. Choose Your Frame at ZenniOptical.com
46. Mother Of Nation : Mother Teresa
47. Save your car with carinsurancerates.com
48. Arab Belly Dance : The Modern Era of New Dance
49. Keep Close Your Emotions in MailBoxes
50. The World's Most Expensive Vodka : Diva Vodka
51. Europe's Online Ticket Exchange Hub
52. Improve Your Life with Yoga and Meditation
53. Belief in yourself and your abilities
54. Countdown begins : Grab your Tickets Now
55. Health Mistakes We Did Regularly
56. The World of (E)mpire - A Online Shopping Mall
57. Abortion : The Dark Moment of Womanhood
58. Heena : The Mehendi World
59. Create Meaningful Pictures with Water Drops Art
60. Communication Skill : An Accomplishment of Life
61. Budget 2008-2009 : Highlights
62. Music Is Life : Create an email account for preserving songs
63. Smile : The key that fits the lock of everybody's heart
64. Innocence : An innocence review ... my way!
65. A review : 7 Secrets of Success
66. Crown : The mirror of your personality
67. Always allows the Boss to Speak First!
68. Body Art : An art to invoke emotions!
69. How you think about your Dining Room?
70. India : The creation of beautiful classical paintings
71. Mother : The Ocean of Love
72. School In A Cave : I just missed it
73. Birthday and Cake : A Delicious Treat and Emotions of Everyone
74. Photography : An art from the core of the heart
75. Classic Definitions & Cool Meanings
76. A Small Touching Story : Mainly for Professionals
77. Is it your dream bike? - You just dream about Dream Girl
78. 21 tips on take and give philosophy : worth for our lives
79. The Problem, could be very much within us
80. Memorable Gudhi Padwa : Received a greeting through the mail
81. Gather all resources before working on any project
82. India : Truth alone Triumphs - 1
83. India : Truth alone Triumphs - 2
84. India : Truth alone Triumphs - 3 (India Trade)
85. India : Truth alone Triumphs - 4 (Self Reliance)
86. Tata Nano wants the supplier for its 1 Lac Rs. Car. Anybody interested?
87. Honey, where would I have been without you?
88. India : Truth alone Triumphs - 5 (Pharmaceuticals)
89. India : Truth Alone Triumph - 6 (Foreign Multi-National Companies)
90. India Truth Alone Triumph - 7 (BPO)